Welcome to Bountiful Hope Farms
Established in 2009, Bountiful Hope is a nonprofit organization dedicated to making sure that those in need of food have access to fresh produce and eggs through their local food pantries.
Goals for 2016
Help us meet our goals in 2016 by sharing a financial or an in-kind contribution for any of the following:
- Donate 10K pounds of produce to Second Harvest or Madison, WI
- Engage local sponsors to financially support the work of Bountiful Hope
- Soil improvements through application of compost, organic soil supplements and utilization of cover crops
- 10-20 weekly CSA shares donated to local families
- 30 weeks of donations
- 3 full time interns
- 6 WWOOFers
- 70 volunteers
- Seed purchases and garden tools/supplies - in-kind contribution or $2,000
- Compost and soil amendment purchase - in-kind contribution or $2,000
- Delivery vehicle - in-kind contribution of loan of insured vehicle
- Internship scholarships - $500-$1,000 per intern for living expenses
Become a Bountiful Hope Ambassador
- Volunteer your time in the Bountiful Hope Garden. No experience required! Everyone of any age can participate.
- If you garden, grow extra and donate it.
- Encourage your family and friends who garden to grow extra.
- Invite a Bountiful Hope representative to spread the word at community events and meetings you attend.
- Start a Bountiful Hope Garden in your community. We want to help you get started.
We are available to share our story and encourage others to garden, inspire and teach. We love to share our story at conferences and workshops as well. If you have ideas for events and meetings we should attend, please let us know.
Contact us by phone at 719.351.1999, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Bountiful Hope Farms Facebook page. We also love mail!! Our mailing address is 700 14th Avenue, Monroe WI 53566.